Tomorrow will be tha last day in Ramadan making Friday the first day of Eid .. Ramadan has passed by so quick this year but I must admit that I am looking forward for Eid .. There are so many things that I am missing and can’t wait to get back to and few things that I would like to start ..In a way the end of Ramadan feels like the start of a new year in which you can start fresh.. a new plan a new resolution …well here’s a list of the few things I am looking forward to:
– My morning tea with milk no sugar and digestive biscuits
– Getting back (waaay back) in shape
– Starting a healthier lifestyle
– Photography, photography, photography
– Peka kucha (which I heard will be in september) ……………………….Well the list can go on and on
So what about you?